Activists block movement of Russian trucks in western Ukraine
Trucks with Russian license plates blocked in three regions
An indefinite road traffic blockade started in Lviv, Volyn and Chernivtsi region, western Ukraine, where the local activists stop Russian cargo trucks and send them back (Volynski Novyny).
About two hundred activists started similar actions at the Kyiv-Chop roadway, in Konyukhiv village, Lviv region, said press service of the regional branch of the National Police.
People prevent the trucks from reaching Zakarpattya region, the westernmost region of Ukraine.
“Activists stop the trucks with Russian license plates, demanding that they go home. We ask the drivers to understand us and cooperate, because as long as the Russian side is at war with Ukraine, we can’t let its vehicles and goods move across the territory of our state”, said one of the activists.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels