30% of people in agricultural sector in Ukraine work unofficially
3-4 million people in Ukraine work unofficially
Out of 2 million people employed in agricultural sector 900.000 – 1.2 million people, 30%, work unofficially, informs UNIAN quoting Head of State Employment Service of Ukraine Roman Cherneha.
UNIAN reports that, according to the latest data of State Employment Service, as of 2015, 16.5 million people aged 15-70 were employed. In November 2015 the number of employed people amounted to 7.9 million.
At the end of December 2015 Parliament of Ukraine adopted amendment to the Tax Code, setting the level of the Unified Social Tax at 22%. Earlier the tax amounted to 41%.
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars