Ukrainian thriller film "Tank" presented at the Berlinale
The film tells the story of a boy who found an old German tank
Ukrainian movie maker Maksym Ksenda presented his film Tank at the Berlin International Film Festival (Berlinale). The festival’s Talent Project Market distinguished the film with 10,000 Euro-worth prize (Ukrinform).
According to press service of Molodist film festival, in July 2015, Tank won the contest of full-length projects at the pitching stage of the Sixth International Film Festival in Odesa; in November, it won the pitching stage at the film festival in Cottbus, Germany. The trailer of the film was taken from the YouTube account of Noosphere Films.
Watch the trailer:
Most recently, Oscar-nominated film Winter on Fire was screened at the U.S. Congress movie theatre.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars