Ukraine called on world not to cooperate with Russian galleries
Russian galleries present cultural objects unlawfully removed from annexed Crimea
The Ministry of Culture of Ukraine considers the export of Ivan Aivazovsky paintings from annexed Crimea to Russian exhibition in the Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow illegal, and calls on the international community not to cooperate with the Russian authorities, liga.net reports.
The Ministry noted that due to the rough Russian violation of all norms of international law Ukraine is deprived of the possibility of any control over the preservation of cultural values in the temporarily occupied territories, especially those that are part of the State Museum Fund of Ukraine.
Ukraine has also called on the international community, relevant agencies of foreign states and member states of international organizations to stop the cooperation with Russian agencies in the field of culture, if such institutions transfer cultural objects unlawfully removed from annexed Crimea.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas