Russian classic auto show in USA
First Classic Car Club of Pacific meeting held in June
The new auto club has been created recently, uniting Soviet car owners from Washington and Oregon States.
These cars have been hopscotching the US for more than 25 years. However, they came to America not from post-Soviet Union, but from Europe, as it can be cheaper. Owners buy the needed spares both in Europe and in Russia, wroom.ru reports.
Auto owners don't use these cars in everyday life, yet they drive them at weekends and at the events. Such cars don't make Americans feel nostalgia. In fact, locals see them as something new and unusual.
There are many Soviet car owners over the ocean. Even more, than one can imagine.
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies 19 October, 07:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case