Russia Culture Ministry accuse US Netflix of "sneaking into people's heads"
US government supports Netflix to manipulate public opinion, Medinskiy says
"Our ideological friends, US authorities have quite good understanding of the importance of the art. They know how to use Netflix to sneak into the houses, than into TV and then into people's heads", he said.
According to UNIAN, Medinskiy stressed that the US government supports Netflix not only financially, but by protecting it too.
The internet television network started its work in Russia from January 2016. Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology, and Mass Media has decided to regulate Netflix activity in Russia. The Under Secretary of Mass Media and Communication Minister Aleksey Volin stated that the service has to present the mass media or TV Channel license to work in Russia.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars