Poroshenko posthumously awarded Ukrainian opera singer
He died yesterday serving in Ukrainian army in ATO area
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko for personal courage in defending national sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, dedicated service to the Ukrainian people awarded posthumously famous Ukrainian opera singer Vasyl Slipak with the order "For courage" of I degree. The announcement of this was published by the presidential press service.
Recall Vasyl Slipak died yesterday in Donetsk region. He lived 9 years in France and was a singer in Paris' Opera de la Bastille. Slipak left French opera to join the ranks of the Ukrainian army. He was only 42 years old.
Funeral of Vasyl Slipak will take place in Lviv.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas