VII Odesa International Film Festival (OIFF), which will last until July 23 launched in Odesa on July 15, 048.ua reports.
The red carpet was spread near the Opera Theater. Guests arrive at the opening of the festival.
According to the president OIFF Victoriya Tigipko, 70% of the program lies in feature films as well as documentaries, animation for adults and children.
“Two-thirds of the films were directed by women. 12 films will compete for the Golden Duke Award. The national program will present 5 full-length films and 21 short films", Tigipko said.
The most widespread view will show the film "Sherlock Holmes", 1916, which will gather more than 15 thousand spectators.
OIFF will present more family films, love and loneliness and exile in style of the art-stream.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case