Jamala will represent Ukraine on Eurovision-2016
Jamala will represent Ukraine in the song contest in Stockholm
Ukrainian singer Jamala won the final of the national contest Eurovision-2016, aired on STB channel.
As a result of the vote, Jamala received 6 points for her song “1944” about the destiny of Crimean Tatar people.
With this song Jamala wants to attract attention of the world community to the problem of occupation of Crimea.
Brunette Shoot Blondes, NeAngely, Pur:Pur, SunSay and The HARDKISS competed for the right to represent Ukraine on Eurovision in Stockholm.
Eurovision-2016 will take place in Stockholm, Sweden on May 10, 12 and 14.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Prominent Ukrainian astronomer Klim Churyumov died 15 October, 20:16
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars