History action movie about Cossacks' apprentices to be filmed in Ukraine
Iren Rozdobudko writes scenario
According to "Vesti", the full length history action movie with the elements of mystery and crime will be done as the version of the book by Volodymyr Rutkovsky "Apprentice of Cossack Shvaika".
The famous Ukrainian screenwriter and the author of the crime stories Iren Rozdobudko will write the scenario fir the movie along with the author of the book. And Anatoliy Grygoryev (“Pandora’s Box, 2012) will be the director of the film.
The movie will be made all over Ukraine. There will be scenes filmed in the Mykolayiv region Natural Park, Carpathian National Nature Park, Nizhnesulsky National Park (Poltava and Cherkasy region), and others.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars