Groysman plans to organize committee to hold the Eurovision-2017
Prime Minister has promised to attract extra-budgetary funds for the contest organization
PM Volodymyr Groysman expressed his readiness to head the organizing committee on preparation to the song contest “Eurovision”, which will be held in Ukraine in 2017. He announced it during a meeting on the subject of organizing the contest on Wednesday, said government press service.
Groysman has once again stressed that the transferring the competition to another country is out of the question, and Ukraine will organize and perform it.
“The Ukrainian government is sure that “Eurovision” is going to be organized in Ukraine. There are no discussions about it. Our goal is to hold “Eurovision-2017” at the highest organizational level. We are going to provide anything that will be required to do this”, - announced the PM.
The Prime Minister has instructed the Ministry of Culture to submit an offer to form the organizing committee. “We have to quickly determine a plan and the venue of the competition”, - he stated.
Groysman has also promised to attract the extra-budgetary resources for the competition, as well as efficiently use them in public.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case