Former Ukrainian Permanent Representative to the UN Sergeev will teach at Yale University
Sergeev regards Yale as a platform to speak the truth about Ukraine
Former Permanent Representative of Ukraine to the UN Yuriy Sergeev accepted the offer to teach at Yale University, Sergeev wrote on his Twitter.
According to Sergeev he had many job offers.
“I decided to resign and accepted one of the many job offers that came in recently – to teach at Yale University”, - Sergeev wrote.
He says he expected cooperation offers from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, but he didn’t get any, and Foreign Minister Klimkin didn’t even find time to meet.
According to Sergeev, he regards Yale as a platform to “speak the truth about Ukraine”.
UNDP continues support for Donbas restoration 16 October, 11:03
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas