Festival Gogolfest 2016 to take place in Art-zavod Platforma in Kyiv
The festival has become a popular platform for modern art events
The 9th multidisciplinary festival of modern art Gogolfest 2016 will take place in Art-zavod Platforma in Kyiv, the founder of the festival Vlad Troitskiy informed during a press conference.
“Gogolfest has found its home”, - Troitskiy said.
The exact date of the festival is still to be defined, but the organizers hope they will manage to create a unique place for the bravest creative ideas.
The 8th festival Gogolfest 2015 took place in the National Expocenter of Ukraine. The festival has become a platform for around 500 modern art events, including classical theater, performance, fashion-art, cinema, choreography, opera and visual art.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars