20:24 22.10.2016 "PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
19:36 22.10.2016 "Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
18:00 22.10.2016 Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
15:36 22.10.2016 Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
William Hill Bookmaker unveiled the latest betting odds on the final of "Eurovision-2016", which will take place this evening in Stockholm. In particular, some changes occurred in the TOP-10.
- Favorite remains unchanged - it is Sergey Lazarev from Russia.
- On the second place after a very successful performance in the semi-final we meet Australia representative Dami Im.
- On the eve of the decisive day a contestant from Ukraine – Jamala – appears on the third position.
- Fourth place is given to the Armenian participant Iveta Mukuchyan and a 17-year-old Swede Frans. They have the equal odds for winning.
- Amir from France moves from the second place to the fifth.
- The representative of Latvia Justs performed well in the semi-final, and now bookmakers give him sixth place.
- Sanja Vučić from Serbia – on the seventh place.
- The representative of the Netherlands Douwe Bob improved his position – earlier he wasn’t even in the TOP-10, and now he is eighth.
- Ira Losco from Malta stays in the Top 10, and now keeps chances of high position, being in ninth place.
- The last contestant in Top 10 is Italian Francesca Michielin.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars