Competition for city-host of Eurovision Song Contest 2017 to be announced after June 14
Ukrainian City that will gain right to hold Eurovision 2017 will be determined by competition
The organizer of the Eurovision 2017 is the National Television Company of Ukraine.
Ukrainian national broadcaster NTC will announce the conditions of the competition after the meeting with the authorities of the Supervisory Board of the Eurovision 2017 in Geneva, which will be held on June 13-14, UNIAN.net reports.
The start date of the contest will be determined after the return of the Ukrainian delegation. During the meeting, top managers of Ukrainian public broadcaster will receive important information for the competition, without which it cannot be classified.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas