38th Ukrainian Fashion Week starts on March 17
Mystetskiy Arsenal will host the event
On March 17 starts Ukrainian Fashion Week, where Ukrainian designers will demonstrate their vision of the future autumn-winter season.
The 38th UFW will be held in Mystetskiy Arsenal and will last till March 23. This time 86 designers will participate in UFW, 56 fashion shows and 15 presentations will be demonstrated on 16 locations.
Organizers promised to surprise guests not only with new interesting projects, but also with new design of the main location – Mystetskiy Arsenal. Famous Ukrainian fashion-illustrators and artist were brought in to design the space.
As part of UFW, project Ukrainian Battle of Tailors will show the art of creating a men’s suit. Project All About Footwear is meant to attract attention to original designer collections of footwear, Ukrainian brands and new technologies of footwear design. Headwear Show-Room project is aimed at promoting design of original hats.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars