Zannier: "Issue of giving weapons to OSCE employees in Donbass will be discussed"
He noted that this decision will take time and can't be solved immediately
The issue of giving to employees of OSCE SMM in Donbas weapons will not be solved immediately, the situation requires a consideration, - reported OSCE Secretary General Lamberto Zannier.
"The decision will be taken by consensus, and it is not an issue that can be solved immediately," - he said.
According to him, this issue is under discussion.
Earlier, the deputy head of the special OSCE monitoring mission in Ukraine, Alexander Hug said that the OSCE police mission in Donbas may occur if all 57 countries participating in the organization will take an appropriate decision.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas