Zakharchenko expects the conflict in Donbas to be over soon
Previously Poroshenko declared that the peace in Donbas will be provided, even if some steps are not popular with the Ukrainian society
“Leader” of the self-proclaimed “Donetsk People’s Republic” (“DPR”) Alexander Zakharchenko expects that the conflict in Donbas will come to an end this year, “RIA Novosti” reported.
“I hope that this year. But there is no telling. We are trying to resolve everything peacefully”, - Zakharchenko said.
Previously President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko declared that the peace in Donbas will be provided, even if some steps are not popular with the Ukrainian society. According to him, during the conflict in Donbas more than 21,000 people were affected.
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case