Russia-backed fighters opened mortar fire near Mariupol
38 attacks across the combat area reported for the last 24 hours
38 attacks on Ukrainian positions took place in Donbas over the past day, ATO Press Centre reported at Facebook.
In the vicinities of Donetsk, Pisky, Opytne and Butivka mine were attacked, with the use of small arms and grenade launchers. Positions near Zaitsevo, Donetsk region, were shelled from 82 and 120 mm mortars. Near Mayorsk, militants fired grenade launchers. Hnutovo, in the vicinities of Mariupol, was shelled from mortars.
On January 29, multiple attacks on Novozvanivka village in Luhansk region took place. Militants fired automatic grenade launchers, 82-mm mortars and infantry fighting vehicle gun. No casualties were reported.
Besides, pro-Kremlin fighters opened fire near Shyrokyne, Starohnativka and Krasnohorivka (not far from Mariupol).
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain