Woman blown up by a landmine; two civilians killed in Donetsk region
Two Ukrainian soldiers wounded for the last day
A woman was wounded as a result of landmine explosion in Berezove, Donetsk region. Two civilians were killed in Donetsk region during the weekend, informs the Donetsk regional administration.
ATO press center observed a calm situation overall in Donbas for the last day, according to the press center. Russian-backed militants across the contact line have not used heavy weapons (with more than 100mm caliber).
One armed provocation took place near Shchastia, Luhansk region. Militants carried out two attacks with small arms against government troops near Horlivka, Kirove, Zaitseve (Donetsk region).
Ukrainian positions between Spartak and Avdiivka were shelled. The most tensed situation remained in Mariinka, Donetsk region, states the ATO press center.
As was reported this morning, Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered on Monday to conduct unannounced inspections of the Central Military District. District troops, part of the aviation forces of other military districts, Airborne Forces and Military-Transport Aviation are put on full combat alert.
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case