Witnesses to Russian "Buk" presence in the case of MH17 tragedy detected
Ukrainian MP Anton Herashchenko announced about two witnesses, who have made historic photos of the anti-aircraft tool and track of missiles fired from it
Ukraine has two witnesses who can confirm the presence of Russian anti-aircraft system "Buk" near Snizhne, Donetsk region, at the moment of shooting down the Boeing 777 of Malaysia Airlines, carrying out flight MH17, announced MP and Advisor to the Interior Minister Anton Herashchenko in the program "Shuster Live" on Friday, October 9.
After his words, in the day of MH17 catastrophe, two residents of Snizhne took photos from different points of the city, the first of "Buk" itself, the second shows trail from a missile launch. "Ukrainian patriots who has made these historic pictures are now in safety", assured Herashchenko. They evacuated from the militants-controlled city and provided their photos to the official investigation. Dutch investigators, in turn, confirmed the authenticity of the pictures.
Earlier, British expert and journalist group Bellingcat reported that Boeing-777 of Malaysia Airlines was shot down in the Donetsk region by anti-aircraft complex "Buk", brought from Kursk (Russian Federation).
Final report on MH17 air crash to be released October 13.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain