We have reasons to expect returning of Donbas to Ukraine
Shebriyskiy: We have reasons to expect returning of Donbas to Ukraine in 2016
"Prices for oil go down, sanctions stay where they are, budget is not getting bigger, Ukrainian Army straightens it positions", – says Chairman of Donetsk Military Administration Pavlo Shebriyvskiy.
He has reasons to think Donetsk will return to Ukraine in 2016. He said this to 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
"We see there are no obvious changes in Trilateral Contact Group. I think this is agony of Russia, trying to give us our territory on their terms. In this question, I like Ukrainian position. We do not agree to accept those terms. We articulated our position. We want Russian troops out of our territory".
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels