Washington deeply concerned about escalation of violence in Donbas, - John Kerry
The White House believes Russia does not intend to implement Minsk deals
The Russian Federation has a choice – either the West continues to impose sanctions, or Moscow fulfills its obligations before independent and democratic Ukraine, informed US Secretary of State John Kerry, reports “Holos Ameryky” (“America’s Voice”).
“Russia faces a clear choice between sanctions and fulfillment of obligations before independent and democratic Ukraine”, - Kerry wrote to the House of Representatives for Assignations.
The official stated that the USA are “deeply concerned” about the escalation of conflict in Donbas. Judging by OSCE reports most of ceasefire violations take place in militants-held territories, which means that militants do not fulfill their obligations according to Minsk deals.
John Kerry stated that the USA will increase funding for countering Russian aggression. Eralier administration of Barack Obama asked the Congress to allocate $3.4 billion to improve security in Europe.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars