Vicinities of Donetsk airport remain key hotspot in Donbas
Pro-Kremlin militants used 122 mm mortars banned by Minsk agreements
17 enemy attacks took place in eastern Ukraine overnight, ATO Press Centre reported at Facebook. According to Andriy Zadubynniy, spokesman of the Centre, Russia-backed militants used 122 mm mortars near Vodyane village, Donetsk region. “About yesterday noon, an enemy sniper attack and another 122 mm mortar attack took place near Opytne”, he said.
The vicinities of Donetsk airport remain the hottest flashpoint in the entire conflict zone. According to Zadubynniy, Pisky and Opytne where shot at from grenade launchers. Mercenaries fired 82 mm mortar at Ukrainian emplacements near Butivka coal mine.
According to Zadubynniy, all the attacks were spotted by the Ukrainian side of the Joint Control and Coordination Centre (JCCC). OSCE monitors also spotted the attacks.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars