Vasyl Slipak was killed deliberately before meeting in Minsk, - Ukrainian representative
"It's impossible to predict today the Kremlin's behaviour using logic of piece, because they are guided by the logic of war", - Roman Bezsmertnyi
Opera singer Vasyl Slipak was killed deliberately before the contact group meeting in Minsk. This was stated on the TV channel "112 Ukraine" by the former representative of Ukraine in the trilateral contact group Roman Bezsmertnyi.
"It's impossible to predict today the Kremlin's behaviour using logic of piece, because they are guided by the logic of war. Why opera singer was killed in the morning before sides in Minsk sit to the negotiating table? It is clear that sniper was hunting him, that it was done deliberately. It's a challenge. They knew who was in front of them, what kind of person, etc.", - said Bezsmertnyi.
Let us remind, on 29th of June opera singer Vasyl Slipak was killed by sniper shot in Donetsk region.
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case