USA: most of attacks in Donbas take place in militant-held areas
Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt reported this with reference to Deputy Secretary of State Anthony Blinken
According to Pyatt’s Twitter, the OSCE confirmed the information.
Blinken also noted that Russia continues to arm, train and send separatists to eastern Ukraine, implementing an unorthodox, hybrid tactics of misinformation, deception and reconnaissance operations.
According to the U.S. Deputy Secretary of State, OSCE Special Monitoring Mission in Ukraine continues to spot modern Russian weaponry and hardware in the occupied areas of Donbas, such as heavy self-propelled flamethrowers TOS-1 and systems of radio-electronic warfare that aren’t produced and used by Ukraine.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars