USA in OSCE: Militants block humanitarian aid for civilians in Donbas
Russia doesn’t implement international mechanisms on humanitarian aid approved by the trilateral contact group
Russia-backed militants continue to block activities of international organizations, providing humanitarian aid to people in Donbas, informed ambassador of the USA at OSCE Daniel Baer during OSCE Permanent Council in Vienna on February 18, reports UNIAN.
“People living in conflict area, in particular those, living in militants-held territories along the line of contact, suffer the most”, - Baer stated.
“Russia-backed militants continue to block the work of organizations that provide humanitarian aid to Donbas civilians”, - he pointed out.
He also emphasized that food expenditure in occupied territories amounts to more than 80% of income of an average family.
Baer claimed that according to the UN World Food Program more than half of families in occupied territories of Donbas don’t have resources to meet basic survival needs.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars