USA allocates more than thousand night vision devices to Ukraine
This is first batch of units of more than 2 thousand in total
The United States handed over to the Ukrainian military more than a thousand night vision devices. The Minister of Defense of Ukraine Stepan Poltorak wrote this on Facebook.
"Now the support for Ukraine from foreign partners reaches the highest level for the 25 years of independence. Recently the Defense Ministry received assistance from the United States of America. It is the first batch of 1084 night vision devices, from more than two thousand in total. We expect to receive the next batch soon", wrote Poltorak.
The Defense Minister noted that the flow of US aid for the Ukrainian army shows a result of successful foreign policy, which is exercised by the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko.
Recall that the Ukrainian Ambassador to the United States, Valery Chaly said that Ukraine and the United States can begin joint production of weapons on Ukrainian territory. He also said about new military assistance from the USA to Ukraine.
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels