US see lack of Russian serious effort to respect the Minsk agreements
There would be no conflict in eastern Ukraine if Russia were not providing tanks - US department
U.S. Department of State Deputy Spokesperson Mark C. Toner stated that the U.S. have witnessed "writ large, a lack of serious effort to comply with any of the commitments that Russia and the separatists have made regarding Minsk. And we’ve seen ongoing violations of the ceasefire, and I know we’ve been back forth on that or who’s to blame for that".
Referring to the OSCE observations and reports, the spokesperson said that the U.S. beleive "the preponderance of those ceasefire violations are on the part of separatist forces – again, supplied and also helped by Russian military... There would be no conflict in eastern Ukraine if Russia were not providing tanks, armored vehicles, heavy artillery, military personnel to the separatists".
The U.S. are making very clear over the last time that Russian troops, command and control on the ground in eastern Ukraine. These undeniable facts, are confirmed with showing satellite imagery, attests to the violation of the Minsk protocol.
A year ago, September 5, agreement for resolving conflict in the eastern part of Ukraine, Donbas, was signed in Minsk. The sides of the treaty are representatives of the Ukrainian government, leaders of Russian-backed militants, and the Russian Federation, in the presence of OSCE.
Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition 27 October, 17:31
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case