US military aid will arrive soon, issue of lethal arms open, - Ambassador
Chalyi says for now support with lethal weapons for Ukraine is very low
Ukraine will receive the next part of the military aid from the United States. Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Ukraine to the USA Valery Chalyi said this to 5 TV Channel.
He says that the two countries have an understanding of the security and defense sector cooperation.
"Recently, there were defense equipment batches. I can tell you now, without naming the exact day, but literally in the coming days arrive another batch of such equipment. It saves the lives of our guys on the front lines", said Chalyi.
He also expressed the view that the US is still considering the issue of granting Ukraine lethal weapons.
The Ambassador also stressed the current president and his administration does not support this issue, so before the election date in America on November 9, the question will not be considered.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars