UN gathers $298 million donations to help people of Donbas
People living along the line of contact will be the first to receive help
The UN will gather $298 million donations to implement humanitarian projects in 2016 for civilians in Donbas, informs UN press service.
People living along the line of contact in militants-held territories will be the first to receive help. According to the UN about 800.000 people live along the line of contact and 2.7. million live in locations close to it. Moreover, IDPs also need help.
Coordinator of humanitarian issues in Ukraine Neal Walker informed that economic crisis in Ukraine makes help of donors even more necessary.
UNDP continues support for Donbas restoration 16 October, 11:03
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars