UN Assessment Mission starts in Donbas
Ukraine intends to ensure the UN peacekeeping operation in Donbas
UN Assessment Mission on stabilization starts in Donbas on January 23.
The Mission plans to hold meetings with central executive authorities in Kyiv and visit Donbas to assess local needs, in particular the issue of humanitarian mine assistance.
Permanent Representative to the UN Volodymyr Yelchenko announced his intention to organize a visit to Donbas of a group of Permanent Representatives to the UN Security Council, in order to ensure a peacekeeping operation.
It was reported that the UN Assessment Mission will involve representatives of the UN Development Program, the UN Children’s Fund and the UN Mine Action Service. The Mission plans to hold a number of meetings for two weeks.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
UNDP continues support for Donbas restoration 16 October, 11:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas