UN: 9.000 people dead and 22.000 injured in Donbas conflict
The data includes civilians, Ukrainian armed forces and members of illegal armed groups
9 167 people have died and 21 044 have been injured in the conflict in eastern Ukraine so far, it is said in the UN report on human rights in Ukraine, informed “Interfax-Ukraine”.
“In the period since mid-April 2014 to 15 February 2016, 9 167 people died and 21 044 people were injured in Donbas conflict, including civilians, Ukrainian armed forces and members of illegal armed forces”, - it is said in the report, presented at the a press conference in Kyiv.
Earlier Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin during his speech at the first session of UN Council on human rights in Geneva informed that due to Russian military aggression in Ukraine 9.000 people have died and 20.000 people were injured.
“Russian aggression against Ukraine led to 9.000 people being dead, 20.000 people being injured and almost 2 million people being internally displaced”, - Klimkin said.
Earlier UNICEF informed that last year 20 children died and 40 were injured in Donbas conflict last year.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars