Ukrainian troops repel attack near Avdiivka: video
The video was released by the Military TV of Ukraine
The state-run TV company released the video where Ukrainian troops repel enemy attacks in Avdiivka, Donetsk region, on April 1. At about 9 a.m., militants fired mortars to shell Ukrainian emplacements in this area.
According to ATO Staff, the only reason the mercenaries use the weaponry banned by Minsk agreements is to provoke Ukrainian troops to return fire. Their final goal is to see that Ukrainian artillery, tanks and mortars return to the frontline and thus show that the Armed Forces allegedly escalate the conflict in Donbas.
Currently, Ukrainian soldiers only return fire from small arms and grenade launchers, since the use of heavy weapons is prohibited by Minsk agreements.
The video below belongs to the Military TV of Ukraine.
Watch the video:
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars