Ukrainian troops are ready to aggravations and attacks
During holidays Ukrainian Army in Donetsk and Luhansk will work in strengthened regime
Ukrainian Army in ATO zone during holidays will work in strengthened regime, said representative of the Administration of the President Anriy Lisenko during briefing.
He says, situation in Kominternovo is still without changes, and Ukrainian soldiers are ready to possible attacks.
"What we know for sure while others would celebrate we will work twice harder. We are ready to any disclosures. I can assure local people their everyday way of life wouldn’t suffer changes. We all work to bring peace to this territory", – says Lysenko.
He also encouraged local people to report of any unusual activities.
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case