Ukrainian strongholds in Donbas shelled 10 times, - ATO press center
Militants attacked from mortars, prohibited by Minsk deals
Militants violated ceasefire regime 10 times since 18:00 yesterday. They attacked Ukrainian forces from mortars, which is prohibited by Minsk deals, informed ATO press center on Facebook.
Militants attacked Maryinka using 120mm mortars and Zaitseve – from 82mm mortars.
Pro-Russian illegal armed groups shelled ATO positions in Krasnohorivka, and Shyrokyne from mortars.
Terrorists shelled Ukrainians strongholds near Maryinka, Opytne, Mayorsk and Zaitseve from small arms, heavy machine guns and grenades of various systems.
Near strongholds in Avdiivka, Pisky, Novhorodske and Luhansk Russia-backed forces attacked Ukrainian positions from small arms and automatic grenades. Attacks declined after midnight.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day 23 October, 22:03
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars