Ukrainian soldiers prevent terrorist attack on Donets - Donbas waterpipe
Engineers defused three improvised bombs laid under water pipeline
Ukrainian military officers prevented a terrorist attack in Mayorsk region. This was reported by the ATO press center.
It is reported that engineers defused three improvised bombs laid under "Siverskyi Donets - Donbas" waterpipe.
"Recently, during the engineer reconnaissance and mine clearance conducted along the canal Siverskyi Donets - Donbas in the area of Mayorsk – Balka Shumy settlements, the personnel of the Demining Centre found three improvised explosive devices laid under the water pipeline Siverskyi Donets - Donbas. Due to skillful actions of engineers the improvised explosives were neutralized and the terrorist attack was prevented, "the statement says.
During the engineering reconnaissance and demining of the children's camp territory near the settlements Stepove-Berezove, the Demining Center personnel found artillery ammunition stash.
"Having carried out the demining and clearing of the territory, the engineers destroyed more than 200 units of ammunition on the spot, including military elements of the BM-30 Smerch and BM-27 Uragan, seized more than 100 units of the latest artillery ammunition of Russian production, which will later be used,"according to the statement.
Eralier it was reported that Luhansk region water supplying is hot topic in negotiations. Popasna water canal suffers terrible losses, and militants collect money for municipal services.
Military operations are only way to return occupied Donbas, - MP 17 January, 22:57
Militants attack Ukrainian Army 30 times, - ATO HQ 9 January, 23:59
Russia-backed militants fire 38 times, three officers wounded, - ATO HQ 12 January, 23:58
Two officers wounded in Donbas, - ATO HQ 18 January, 23:59
- POLITICS13:36Britain to continue supporting Ukraine
- SOCIETY13:14Security Service detain drug smugglers in Mykolaiv
- POLITICS12:41Trump inauguration: Protesters clash with police in Washington
- SOCIETY12:34Ukrainians commemorate defenders of Donetsk airport
- POLITICS12:16Batkishchyna wants evidence of Savchenko’s treason from SBU
- POLITICS11:56Trump's inauguration: online broadcast
- FINANCE11:30Roshen confectionary factory in Russian Lipetsk shuts down
- UKRAINE TOP 11:19Court to consider Yanukovych conviction in absentia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:38Security Service finds Russian weapons in ATO zone
- POLITICS10:01Trump’s Treasury pick supports Russia sanctions "100 percent"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:35, 19 January OSCE Head offers night-time monitoring in Donbas
18:33, 19 January Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers celebrate Epiphany