Ukrainian soldier killed during shelling near Krymske
By shrapnel was killed fighter of the Svoboda Legion, an officer of the 93rd brigade Miroslav Misla
Ukrainian soldier was killed today around noon as a result of attacks by militants near the Krymske in the Luhansk region. This information was confirmed to the TV channel "112 Ukraine" by the press service of staff of the ATO.
"October 2, 2016 as a result of a massive mortar attack of positions of the Ukrainian military near the Krymske in Luhansk region, by shrapnel killed fighter of the Svoboda Legion, an officer of the 93rd brigade Miroslav Misla", - reported press service of "Svoboda".
According to the association, died Miroslav was born July 4, 1992 in the Carpathian region. 2013 graduated from the historical faculty of the Karazin Kharkiv National University.
"An active participant of the Revolution of dignity, during which he was a special correspondent for the radio" Golos Svobody ". Since the early days of the Russian-Ukrainian war went to the front as a volunteer." - Added in the press service.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case