Ukrainian side started arms pullout in Debaltseve direction - ATO Staff
Russian-backed militants also announced the start of removal of weapons caliber of less than 100 mm from Debaltseve, Donetsk region
Forces of Anti-Terrorist Operation in these moments are already conducting the removal of weapons caliber of less than 100 mm in Debaltseve direction, Donetsk region, the ATO Staff press center spokesperson Leonid Matyuhin stated on the air of 112 Ukraine.
"I suppose that the process will be shown very soon, within an hour, because the journalists were invited," said at the press-center.
Leonid Matyuhin confirmed that the militants often return equipment to the same positions.
"Yes, it happens, and the OSCE mission records that. As far as I know, on their [OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine – ed.] website stated which exact equipment was not withdrawn. But today, I think, will be a litmus test, and after the withdrawal of arms from our side, we will get information how our enemy carries out the arms pullout," Matyuhin said.
In addition, Russian-backed militants stated that the weapons pullout from their side also to start in Debaltseve direction on October 20. According to them, the operation will have three stages: first they to take back the arms in Debaltseve direction, then from the south of the region, and last section is the boundary line adjacent to the so-called capital of Donetsk People's Republic.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case