Ukrainian side at any moment expects militant's attacks, - Lysenko
He noted that there is accumulation of military equipment of the enemy along the entire boundary line
Ukrainian soldiers at any time expect deterioration of the situation in the ATO zone and enemy attacks. This was announced by the speaker of the presidential administration on the ATO issues Andriy Lysenko. On the question of whether or not Ukrainian side expects the exacerbation of the situation in ATO zone next week, probably right from monday, Andriy Lysenko said: "We expect it at any time".
"I want to inform you that literally all over the boundary line we observe the maneuvers of heavy equipment of the enemy, their artillery systems, rotation of units, including Russian troops who are moving over the state border to an uncontrolled area, they also carry out their rotation, and we do see certain movements, and dynamics of the movement of Russian-militants occupation troops along the demarcation line is constantly monitored ", - said Lysenko.
He also noted that the Ukrainian side is taking measures in case of need to fight off the attack.
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars