Ukrainian side completed removal of mortars in sector A - ATO press center
Last 5 units of mortars caliber less than 100 mm were removed from the withdrawal lines in the Luhansk region under the OSCE supervision, ATO press center told
The forces of Anti-Terrorist Operation (ATO) completed the removal of mortars of less than 100 mm in the sector A, Luhansk region, the ATO press center reported via Facebook.
"Removal of mortars of less than 100 mm in the sector of A completed. Today, in the area of Shchastya settlement [Luhansk region - ed.] under the supervision of the OSCE last 5 units were pulled out. The Ukrainian side by 100 percent fulfilled the withdrawal plan. It can be said that the first phase is completed," said in a statement.
Reportedly, militants of the so-called Donetsk People’s Republic rescheduled withdrawal of weaponry of less than 100 mm caliber for October 21 instead of October 18, the deputy head of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic militia staff Eduard Basurin stated.
According to the ATO press center, last day in the ATO area passed without violations of Minsk agreements. In Stanytsia Luhanska settlementUkrainian soldiers defused 8 trip wires.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas