“On June 3, at about 11.00 a.m., five pyrotechnicians of Ukraine’s State Emergencies Service went under fire from small arms, while checking the territory adjacent to the gas pipeline in the area of Maryinka. No victims, no wounded. The unit of pyrotechnicians returned to the base safely”, the authority’s press service said.
18:32 27.07.2017 Edward Lucas: "Edward Lucas: Zakharchenko's 'Malorossiya' is a thing we can laugh at"
Ukrainian demining team attacked near Maryinka, Donetsk region
No casualties reported, State Emergencies Service says
Three Ukrainian soldiers wounded over 24 hours in Donbas 18 July, 23:58
Two civilians wounded during attacks on Avdiivka 18 July, 21:56
- SOCIETY18:58Kyivites mark Day of Baptization of Kyiv Rus
- SOCIETY18:16International organizations to purchase medicaments for Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:4615th anniversary of Sknyliv tragedy in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:37HBO to make miniseries about Chernobyl disaster
- POLITICS17:16Police, Saakashvili supporters fight in Kyiv
- SOCIETY16:47Kyiv holds festive events on Day of Christianization of Kievan Rus'
- POLITICS16:32Crimean Tatar activist gets 15 years in Russian prison
- POLITICS16:17Veche in support of Saakashvili gathers at Maidan Nezalezhnosti
- POLITICS16:1311 facts to know about Day of Christianization of Kievan Rus
- POLITICS15:46U.S. sanctions against Russia could hurt German business, - minister
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
16:21, 21 July Earthquake in Aegean Sea claims at least two lives