Ukrainian Intelligence: Russia preparing campaigns to discredit Ukraine internationally
MFA of Ukraine detected efforts of Russian propaganda to discredit Ukraine
In particular, Russia is planning to initiate the air of fake reports about so-called “refugees from Ukraine”. These people, allegedly came to “DPR” and “LPR” because of “severe economic situation and political prosecutions” in Ukraine.
By way of threats and promises Russian propagandists are trying to make “Ukrainian refugees” give anti-Ukrainian comments in staged reports by Russian media.
Earlier intelligence reported the increase of military activity against Ukrainian forces in ATO area. Within the scope of 24 hours militants shelled ATO positions 81 times with 82 mm and 120 mm mortars.
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
43 ceasefire violations in Donbas reported 16 October, 12:06
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars