Ukrainian forces liberated 2/3 of Donbas territory, - Petro Poroshenko
“This is our mutual victory”, - President
Ukrainian forces liberated 2/3 of the territory of Donbas, informed President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko during his speech on the occasion of the second anniversary of the National Guard.
“2/3 of the territory of Donbas was liberated thanks to the efforts of Ukrainian Armed Forces, the National Guard, Security Service of Ukraine and Ukrainian state border guards”, - the President said.
“As of today there are no separatist gatherings in eastern Ukraine. And this is our mutual victory”, - Poroshenko added.
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars