Ukraine’s Security Service intensifies defense on Russian border
"We must strengthen counterintelligence regime on border with Russian aggressors", Chairman of SBU Hrytsak
Ukraine’s Security Service (SBU) enhances resistance to Russian aggression in the border areas. The chairman of the Security Service of Ukraine Vasyl Hrytsak stated this during a meeting in Sumy region, the press service of the SBU wrote on Facebook.
"We must strengthen counterintelligence regime on the border with the Russian aggressors", said Hrytsak.
According to him, one of the main objectives for the SBU is to counter Russian aggression, including in the economic, information and political spheres.
"We will continue to strengthen the fight against corruption, smuggling and internal political instability inspired by the Russian aggressor. "The maintaining of socio-political stability in the region and the country as a whole is also of crucial importance", he added.
Recall that Ukrainian intelligence reported that Russia pulled about 41.6 thousand officers to Ukrainian border in the framework of military drills on August 28.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels