E.U. supplies Ukraine with EUR 200,000 worth of mine clearance equipment for Donbas
Thousands of mines and unexploded devices lay dormant underneath the soil across Ukraine’s industrial heartland, posing a danger to farmers, children and other Ukrainian citizens returning to their homes in particular
Details of the latest donation were posted on the official Facebook page of the European Union in Ukraine.
“Ukrainian engineers of the State Emergencies Service received about 300 tools for clearing mines in Donbas, worth 200,000 Euros”, the message reads.
The E.U. delegation in Ukraine added that engineer units will be reinforced with specially trained dogs, which are taught to search landmines.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars