Ukraine shows PACE evidence of Russia’s involvement in Donbas conflict - video
MP Iryna Fryz reported this on evening of October 11
Ukraine presented more evidence of Russia’s direct involvement in the ongoing military conflict in Donbas. Iryna Fryz posted this on her Facebook page on Tuesday.
‘Today, our delegation informed the European partners about the facts of direct involvement of the Russian Federation in the war in eastern Ukraine. They used a presentation developed by InformNapalm, the international group of volunteers that, in particular, aims to oppose the Russia-ignited information war,’ she wrote.
InformNapalm international volunteer community identified more than 30 types of weaponry and special equipment of the Russian Armed Forces in the Donbas through open-source intelligence activities (analysis of satellite imagery, chance videos made by bystanders, personal photos from social network accounts of Russian mercenaries and military personnel, etc.). Most of the identified pieces are relatively new types which entered service with the Russian Army from 2004 to 2015.
Watch the video:
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas