Ukraine mocks ‘LPR’ leader’s statements about ‘modern fighter aircraft’
Presidential Administration Spokesman Andriy Lysenko showed images of inoperative aircraft recovered by pro-Russian militants
The Ukrainian side made fun of the recent statement made by Ihor Plotnitsky, the leader of the so-called Luhansk People’s Republic.
‘We learned to walk, drive, and now, we’ve learned to swim (crossing water obstacles)… Soon, we’ll be able to fly, too. We’ve got aircraft. And I hope we’ll soon show you all a wing of our aircraft, which would serve the sake of republic!’, the militant’s guide said earlier (RIA Novosti).
Presidential Administration Spokesman Andriy Lysenko reacted to this statement, showing images of LPR’s aircraft, which is unable to even take off. ‘Plotnitsky decided to scare people with their modern fighters and powerful sea-based aviation. Well, at least that’s what they told him about their ‘aircraft’, Lysenko posted.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars