Ukraine is ready for compromises in humanitarian part of Minsk Agreements, - Herashchenko
State wants to hurry up liberation of all prisoners
Ukrainian side is ready to make concessions in humanitarian block of the Minsk Agreements, especially regarding the liberation of the hostages held in Luhansk and Donetsk and their exchange on militants.
President's Humanitarian Envoy at the Minsk peace talks Iryna Herashchenko said this during a briefing in Minsk broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
"We are ready for the compromises in the humanitarian block of the Minsk Agreements for the two purposes. First of all, Ukraine wants to liberate all the hostages, and also gives unhindered access for humanitarian international organizations throughout the conflict territories", she stressed.
According to Herashchenko, the government was able to free about 80 Ukrainians since June 2015.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars