‘If Ukraine does not make it clear that the Russian Federation is an aggressor, we’ll be getting hit from time to time by various political forces in Europe. The less we insist on that, the less attempts there will be to lift sanctions from Russia’, the Ukrainian MP (Samopomich party) said during interview with 112 Ukraine TV channel.
11:01 29.06.2017 Russia prepares responsive measures in reply to arrest of their diplomatic property in the U.S.
Ukraine has to insist that Russia is aggressor
Otherwise certain countries in Europe might lift sanctions from Russia, - MP Olena Sotnyk
Ukraine has to stop imitating reforms, - Tombinski 27 June, 11:19
Cyber attack not yet stopped, — Europol 28 June, 21:28
- UKRAINE TOP 12:02Petya virus disguised as ransom virus aimed at Ukraine, - expert
- POLITICS11:31US Senate approves $700 billion defense budget bill
- UKRAINE TOP 11:30Money not likely main motive of cyberattackers, - UN
- POLITICS11:01Russia prepares responsive measures in reply to arrest of their diplomatic property in the U.S.
- UKRAINE TOP 10:45Russia, America to hold talks on Ukraine’s Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 10:08Kyiv court continues hearing in Yanukovych case
- POLITICS10:02America ready to strike Syria after news on Assad chemical weapon, - CNN
- UKRAINE TOP 09:20Ukraine-Canada Free Trade Agreement to take force on August 1
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:42Militants shell 35 times in Donbas, one Ukrainian soldier killed
- UKRAINE TOP 08:09Microsoft confirms complicity of M.E.Doc to Petya virus spread
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine